We regularly publish news columns to help our clients to understand law and keep them updated. These columns are also published on local newspapers.

NIW: Get your Green Card without visa sponsor. (Korean)
Adobe Acrobat document [166.7 KB]
H1B Temporary Nonimmigrant Work visa. (Korean)
H1B 취업비자.pdf
Adobe Acrobat document [263.4 KB]
Policy on unlawful residents and Dream Act. (Korean)
불법 이민자 정책과 드림액트.pdf
Adobe Acrobat document [113.3 KB]
Change of Status through marriage wih US citizen. (Korean)
시민권자와의 결혼을 통한 신분변경 (칼럼).pdf
Adobe Acrobat document [335.3 KB]
Change of Status to Permanant Resident can resolve your unlawful status. (Korean)
영주권자 신분변경 신청시, 불법체류신분 극복사례.pdf
Adobe Acrobat document [106.6 KB]
O-1 visa and P-1 visa. (Korean)
O-1비자와 P-1비자.pdf
Adobe Acrobat document [98.8 KB]
Get your Green Card with EB-5 investment visa. (Korean)
Adobe Acrobat document [92.9 KB]


Miami Office

28 W Flagler Street

Suite 330
Miami, FL 33130
Tel: (305) 372-7776
Fax: (305) 372-7790



Boston Office
1309 Beacon St #300

Brookline, MA 02446

Tel: (617) 566-7979
Fax: (617) 566-7982


DC Office
6094D Franconia Rd
Alexandria, VA 22310
Tel: (703) 595-0684
Fax: (703) 778-5320





Office Hours

9:00 AM - 5:00 PM (EST)


국문 사이트

Please Click www.stevesuh.com


Print Print | Sitemap
© 2012 Crouser & Suh PLLC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED