In order to determine if you meet the criteria for National Interest Waiver, please consider the following:
1. If you can benefit the American economy.
2. If you can improve the working conditions and wages of U.S. workers.
3. If you can improve training and educational programs benefiting the U.S. under-qualified workers and children.
4. If you can help create more affordable housing for the young, aged or poor U.S.residents.
5. If you can improve the environment and lead to better usage of natural resources.
6. If you can help improve the health care.
If you meet one or more of the above criteria, you may be considered for NIW petition.
28 W Flagler Street
Miami, FL 33130
Tel: (305) 372-7776
Fax: (305) 372-7790
1309 Beacon St #300
Brookline, MA 02446
Tel: (617) 566-7979
Fax: (617) 566-7982
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM (EST)